Data extraction and/or transfer from devices, including computers, hard disk drives, solid state drives, external drives, flash drives, SD cards.
Data Recovery Service
Data recovery from damaged devices, including hard disk drives, solid state drives, external drives, flash drives, SD cards, smartphones.
Clean Room Data Recovery
Starting at $800
We use the most technologically-advanced data recovery Cleanroom environment in the industry, featuring Certified ISO Class 5, 6 and 7 Cleanroom areas.
Hawaii Data Recovery
Debating on whether to try to recover your data yourself?
If you are wondering if you need a professional the answer is pretty simple:
- If your data is invaluable, don’t risk it. Every failed attempt can make it harder if not impossible to recover your data.
- If you need to get back as much of the data as possible. We have special tools and techniques to maximize the amount of recoverable data. Basically, we can recover more data than you.
- Whenever the hard drive appears to be failing.
Here is a short list of some conditions or symptoms that may indicate a failing drive:
- The drive starts clicking or making abnormal sounds.
- Your computer shows the BSOD (“Blue Screen of Death”) on a Windows PC, or a spinning ball or gray kernel panic screen on a Mac.
- The hard drive does not appear to be spinning up, or you have experienced problems following a power surge or interruption.
Secure Data Recovery Services can treat any data loss scenario including:
- Crashed hard drives
- RAID rebuild failures
- water Damage
- Accidental file deletion
- Operating system and software errors
- Virus damage
Our engineers have experience with all operating systems and file types, and we use a team-based approach to give each case the best possible chances of a complete, full recovery. Our in house Data Recovery Service also includes a no data, no charge policy.